MOSPRO 4 in 1 Trail Camera SD Card Viewer helps you to become more versatile in your deer hunting strategy. View, Zoom, Edit, Delete and Share your trail cam pictures while in the woods. Compatible with most Android Phones. Works with SD Cards and Micro SD Cards.
Smart Cellphone: All the android phones with OTG function, iOS device, tablet
PC: With OSX, Windows, Linux operation system
Media player: iPod Touch 6/iPod Touch 5
Computer System Requirements:
Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/8/10, Mac OS 9.X and above, Linux2.4.x, iOS 7/8/9/10, Andriod 5.1 and above
SDHC Micro SD Memory card (TF card) is supported
32GB & 64GB &128GB SDHC Micro SD card are supported
(No limitation on 32GB & 64GB SDHC Micro SD card)
Reading speed: 20~27M/S
Writing speed: 11~15M/S
Used for Android Device:
Connect and use it directly, then just proceed by following the pop-up notices.
Tips: if your phone didn't pop up any notice, please kindly go to your [File Management] to find the USB device.
Used for iOS Device (iPhone/iPad):
When you plug in our SD card reader for the first time, it will pop up the tips below. Just proceed by following the steps, and go to your " App Store" to download and install the App “i-FlashDevice”.
About this item
- by entering your model number.
- 【Compatible Devices】 Four kinds of interfaces are supported; Almost all your devices are supported; IOS, Windows OS, Linux, Mac OS and Android are supported
- 【Compatible Cards】 Supporting TF (micro-SD) and SD memory card. Compatible with ALL trail camera brands including Bushnell, Moultrie, StealthCam, Reconyx, Browning, Wild Game Innovations, etc.
- 【Easy to Manage Data & Share in Real Time】 Super speed & high capacity allow you to manage all your data and files directly on this card reader and to share in real time
- 【Plug and Play】 No driver is required on the compatible devices. It is very convenient for using at anytime and anywhere
- 【Perfect for Trail Camera】 Perfect for hunters to view images/videos on site! Simply insert the card, you could easily view, delete, or share the videos or pictures catched by your game camera